Please note a copy of Sims 3 is required to play this expansion
Warp Your Sims Back in Time!
Give your Sims the hottest looks and coolest décor from yesteryear with The Sims 3 70s, 80s, & 90s Stuff. Sport a 70s disco look with a wide collared jacket and bellbottom pants, go 80s glam with shoulder pads and bangle earrings, or throw on a rumpled flannel shirt for a wild 90s grunge look. Rock all-new outfits, hairstyles and facial hair, retro objects, and more.
Get fashion essentials and on-trend décor to outfit your Sims and their homes in stylish looks of decades past.
- Get fashion essentials and on-trend decor to outfit your Sims and their homes in stylish looks of decades past
- The Groovy 70s: Fashion-Pump the tunes on your Sims' stereo system and show off their moves-and their righteous threads. From flared jeans and bellbottoms to halter top catsuits and platforms shoes, your Sims are ready to boogie the night away in style!
- Decor-add some righteous decor to your Sims home with a console stereo system, minimalist furnishings, a far out disco ball, and more. Can you dig it?
- The Awesome 80s: Fashion-Don some legwarmers, a leotard, and a headband and your Sim is ready to get physical-at the gym, that is! Outfitted in a vibrant structured suit with shoulder pads, they're set to bound up the career ladder. Whatever their activity, with the awesome 80s attire, they're dressed for success, for sure!
- Decor-Set your Sims up with radical pinup wall art, tubular arcade games, and a, like totally slick entertainment system-and let the shimmies start shaking
- The Grunge 90s: Fashion-Whether your Sims are sporting the anti-fashion grunge look in tattered jeans and layered tops or a casual-chic outfit featuring an asymmetrical handkerchief hemline skirt, they're sure to get mad props for their 90s fashion sense
- Decor-Drag out the distressed furniture for an industrial metal look that says you don't care about the establishment-even if secretly you do
- New hairstyles and facial hair-Complete your Sims' flashback look with new hairstyles from their favorite decade, from the feathered look of the 70s to the poofed tease of the 80s to a lank grunge 'do of the 90s and more