Star Trek: Bridge Crew puts you and your friends in the heart of a starship, where- as officers of the Federation- every action and decision you make together will determine the fate of your ship and crew. Developed specifically for VR, Star Trek: Bridge Crew is the only game to offer a true-to-life level of immersion in the Star Trek universe.
In Star Trek: Bridge Crew, the Federation dispatches you and your crew to command the new vessel U.S.S. Aegis as part of a critical initiative. Your mission: explore a largely uncharted sector of space known as The Trench, in hopes of locating a suitable new home world for the decimated Vulcan populace. The Trench contains stunning beauty and undiscovered wonders, but also strange anomalies and dangers yet unknown. The Klingon Empire is also active in the region, and their purpose is undoubtedly a threat to the Federation's plans. It's up to you and your crew to chart the sector to determine the Klingons' aims, and to secure a peaceful Federation presence.
- Designed from the ground up for VR Star Trek: Bridge Crew was developed specifically for virtual reality and capitalizes on the powerful sense of social presence possible only through VR
- Operate as a crew: In co-op, players can form a crew of four to serve in the roles of Captain, Helm, Tactical and Engineer
- A unique ship for a unique mission: Take command of the U.S.S. Aegis, the first ship of her kind
- A shared galactic adventure Star Trek: Bridge Crew offers a compelling and engaging co-op experience, with an unmatched sense of reality
- Mission generator: In addition to a dynamic storyline, Star Trek: Bridge Crew features an 'Ongoing Missions' mode, procedurally generating missions for countless hours of Solo and Co-op adventure.