Stronger together! A modern take on the 25-year-old franchise, Power Rangers: Battle for the Grid - Super Edition combines content from the original Collector’s Edition, all three Season Passes, and the all-new Street Fighter Pack. Pit current and classic Power Rangers and villains like never before in 3v3 tag team battles, featuring 23 different playable characters, including the latest Street Fighter crossover characters, Ryu and Chun-Li.
Battle for the Grid’s controls promote simplicity and fluidity, enabling beginners to enjoy the combat system and encouraging advanced players to delve into its combat mechanics - including real-time assist takeovers, dynamic defense through push blocking and aerial guard, customizable juggle combos, and a unique Megazord comeback mode.
- 23 Rangers & Villains across Generations: The growing roster includes all characters and skins from the Collector’s Edition, Season One, Season Two, and Season Three. Story and combat voiceovers are authentically performed by some of the original members of the Power Rangers cast.
- All-New Street Fighter Pack: The latest addition to Power Rangers: Battle for the Grid introduces Street Fighter characters Ryu as the Crimson Hawk Ranger and Chun-Li as the Blue Phoenix Ranger. The cross-over content also includes Ryu and Chun-Li’s Angel Grove Class of ’93 skins. Also exclusive to the Super Edition is the helmetless version of Ryu, Crimson Hawk Ranger.
- 9 Arenas Across Iconic Locations: Battle in a variety of stages from the multiverse, including Zordon’s Training Room and the Command Center from Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, Lord Drakkon’s Throne Room from Boom! Comics’ Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, and Planet Earth: Cenozoic Era and Tower from the 2017 Power Rangers movie.
- Original Story: A Reimagining of the Shattered Grid Event: The expansive story is written and narrated by writer/director Kyle Higgins and features original artwork by Eisner Award-winning illustrator Dan Mora. In Story Mode, players experience a re-imagining of the critically acclaimed Shattered Grid event from Boom! Studios’ Power Rangers comic book series.
- Crossplay & Cross-progression across Five Major Gaming Platforms: Power Rangers: Battle for the Grid is the first fighting game to enable crossplay among PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, PC, and Stadia, where players across all gaming platforms can battle against each other in Ranked, Casual, Direct or Lobby Matches. Cross-progression is also available, so players can carry progress made on one platform to another.
- Play with Your Friends Locally or Online: Challenge your friends locally in Versus Mode or take it online with Direct Matches or Online Lobbies. Direct Match allows friends, or any two specific players, to match up against each other. Online Lobbies allows up to eight players to join together in friendly matches, where participants can battle in up to four different matches at a time or spectate others. Battle for the Grid features state of the art rollback netcode for the most stable online play.