A modern take on the 25 year franchise, Power Rangers: Battle for the Grid pits current and classic Rangers and villains like never before in 3v3 tag team battles. The controls promote simplicity and fluidity, enabling beginners to enjoy the combat system and encouraging advanced players to delve into its gameplay mechanics, which include real-time assist takeover, dynamic defense through push blocking and aerial guard, customisable juggle combos, and a unique Megazord comeback mode.
16 Rangers & Villains across Generations
- Roster includes Jason Lee Scott, Tommy Oliver, Gia Moran, Ranger Slayer, Magna Defender, Kat Manx, Mastodon Sentry, Goldar, Lord Drakkon, Cenozoic Blue Ranger, Udonna, Dragon Armor Trini, Trey of Triforia, Jen Scotts, Lord Zedd, and Lauren Shiba.
- Game also includes Kimberly Hart (Mighty Morphin Pink Ranger) and Lord Drakkon V2 character skins.
9 Arenas across Iconic Locations
Battle in iconic locations from the multiverse, including Zordon’s Training Room and Command Center from Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, Harwood County Warzone from Power Rangers Super Megaforce, Mystic Forest from Power Rangers Mystic Force, Lord Drakkon’s Throne Room from Boom! Comics’ Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, Corinth from Power Rangers R.P.M., Planet Earth: Cenozoic Era and Tower from 2017 Movie, and Space Patrol Delta Base from Power Rangers S.P.D.
4 Megazords (Ultras)
Summon Megazords and monsters, such as Dino Megazord, Dragonzord, Mega Goldar, or Delta Squad Megazord, to stage epic comebacks.
Original Story: A Reimagining of the Shattered Grid Event
- Story Mode’s narrative is written and voice directed by writer/director Kyle Higgins (Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: Shattered Grid, Nightwing, Batman: Gates of Gotham).
- The mode also features original artwork by Eisner Award-winning illustrator Dan Mora (Go Go POWER RANGERS, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Klaus). In Story Mode, players experience a re-imagining of the critically acclaimed Shattered Grid event from Boom! Studios’ Power Rangers comic book series.
- When Lord Drakkon, an evil alternate version of Tommy Oliver, sets off a massive campaign across time and space to destroy all Power Rangers, they must band together and fight back before all of existence falls to his armies.
Voiceovers by Original Cast
Story and combat voiceovers are performed by original Power Rangers cast members, including Jason David Frank (Tommy Oliver), Austin St. John (Jason Lee Scott), David J. Fielding (Zordon), Kerrigan Mahan, (Goldar), Dan Southworth (Eric Myers) and Meghan “Strawburry17” Camarena (Kimberly).
Crossplay & Cross-progression among PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One and PC
- Power Rangers: Battle for the Grid is the first fighting game to enable crossplay among Playstation 4, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, and PC, where players across all gaming platforms can battle against each other in Ranked, Casual, Direct or Lobby Matches.
- Crossplay helps players find matches faster against similarly skilled players and opens up a larger matchmaking pool, making the game more competitive. The game also enables cross-progression, so players can carry progress made on one platform to another.
Challenge Your Friends in Direct Match & Online Lobbies
- Direct Match lets friends or any two specific players match up against each other.
- Online Lobbies allows up to 8 players to join together in friendly matches, where participants can battle in up to 4 different matches at a time or spectate on a match and be the next player up.