Become a skilled drone racing pilot in Liftoff: Drone Racing! The game challenges you to start a fast paced career from backyard to pro track drone racing pilot either solo in the single player or together with others in the online multiplayer mode.
With 27 officially licensed drone frames and hundreds of parts and skins from several top brands such as rotor riot, armattan and immersion, you will be able to customise your own authentic racing drone by using thousands of customisation combinations. Create the drone of your dreams, start your motors and fly up to 60 race tracks in first-person or third-person view to be the best drone pilot out there. Thanks to several game and flight modes it is not a matter of whether you are a pro drone pilot with real-life experience or a rookie who is completely new to the drone racing sport.
Enjoy advanced drone physics, recommended and tested by top drone pilots across the world. Flying a drone in Liftoff: Drone Racing feels so real, you will forget it is completely virtual! The exciting campaign mode will guide you through the history of drone racing!
With optimised controls for consoles, experienced pilots can explore various environments or race one another, while newcomers can hone their flying skills before taking them to the field.
- Various game and steering modes including freestyle, free flight, multiplayer and a 'from backyard to Pro track' Campaign mode with updated progression system.
- Over 100 Officially licensed drones, parts, skins and cameras by top brands and manufacturers such as rotor riot, armattan and immersion.
- Completely independent track content which is not bound to any racing League license and tracks.
- 12 totally different environments such as an underground garage, barn yard, construction site, Forest and many more.
- For the first time the critically acclaimed liftoff series conquers consoles with optimised control schemes for Pro pilots and rookies.
- Advanced drone physics, recommended and tested by top drone pilots across the world.
- 60 varied tracks, playable in a day and night variant.