HUNT TOGETHER. DIE ALONE.
Creatures have overrun our world, and their flesh will be your bounty in a tense match-based, first person bounty hunter from the makers of Crysis.
WHEN TWO HUNTERS RISK EVERYTHING
You and your partner are members of a secret hunting society that tracks and kills creatures. The bounties are high, but so are the risks. The smallest mistake will cost you everything—your bounty, your gear, your life, and your very soul.
Some hunt for wealth, some for power. Some hunt to protect others, some hunt for glory. You must track your quarry through a dark and treacherous world. Winner takes all. Fail, and go straight to hell.
AND EVIL WAITS UNSEEN.
MONSTROUS CREATURES LURK IN THE SHADOWS. INSIDIOUS. POWERFUL. HUNGRY. WAITING.
Hunting for sport is child’s play. This is a different kind of game, one with high stakes and even higher rewards. You will face creatures that want to gorge themselves on your flesh and devour your soul.
Everything and everyone is against you—even the earth itself. Make one mistake, and you will die in filth, forgotten. Succeed, and the bounty and the glory will be immense.
THE HUNTER BECOMES THE HUNTED
YOU ARE NOT ALONE IN THE DARKNESS.
Other hunters seek the same prey, lust for the same bounty. Get in their way, and you may find yourself their target. Get caught, and they will pry your trophy from your cold, dead hands.
- Match based PvPvE: Climb up the ranks and stand your ground against the best players 20-40 minutes of playtime per session
- Tactical Sandbox: Chose your own playing style and solve problems you encounter your way.
- Open, highly replayable maps: Use tools, tactics and a feature rich environment to turn the odds in your favour.
- High tension survival gameplay: Fight over bounty against other hunter teams in a world full of challenging AI.
- High risk / high rewards: Gamble with your life. Earn rewards and upgrades vs. the fear of losing your character forever.
- A world of the unknown: Immerse yourself in a rich, believable world with dark undertones that keeps you guessing – what’s around the corner?