Downward Spiral: Horus Station is a mysterious and atmospheric zero gravity thriller set in the lost and forgotten Horus Station.
- A story that's discovered, not told
- A complete focus on visual storytelling for single player or two player online co-op, accompanied by the electronic ambient soundtrack composed by platinum selling HIM frontman Ville Valo
- 3rd Eye Studios is introducing an innovative control system that rethinks how movement works in zero-gravity for motion controllers and gamepad
- Rather than just float, players will have to push themselves off of the environment to propel themselves forward, or use tools just as they would in deep space
- Playable in 2 player online co-op, allowing players to explore the Horus Station's deceptively immaculate, retro-futurist decor as an investigative duo
- Entirely remove combat from the campaign for those who wish to soak up the story without enemies
- In addition to Horus Station's story campaign, there's PvP and PvE multiplayer modes including Deathmatch, Horde and Survivor challenges