In Age of Wonders: Planetfall, players will explore the remnants of the Star Union, once a vast empire connecting thousands of worlds, but its people have been left isolated and stranded following the Collapse. Hundreds of years later, separation has turned siblings into divergent factions, out to rebuild the world as they see fit.
Emerge from the cosmic dark age of a fallen galactic empire to build a new future. Build an empire with one of six unique factions, ranging from the militant Vanguard to the dinosaur-riding Amazons and the cyborg-zombies of the Assembly. Progress through each faction’s missions using wits, military strength and diplomacy, exploring planetary ruins and encountering other survivors as the history of a shattered civilization unravels. Fight, build, negotiate and technologically advance a path to utopia in a deep single player campaign, on random skirmish maps, and against friends in multiplayer.
- Tactical Turn-Based Sci-Fi Combat: Perfect your combat strategy in intense turn-based battles featuring a large cast of factions, customizable units, and destructible environments.
- Discover a Rich Science-Fiction World: What secrets will unfold when you uncover the history of the fallen galactic empire? Discover the fate of the Star Union by exploring lush landscapes, wild wastelands and overgrown megacities. Encounter rival factions and discover hidden technologies long forgotten in abandoned places.
- Planetary Empire Building: Steer the future of your colony with a mix of technological advances and social development. Will you create an environmental paradise or a perfect military order?
- Multiple Paths to Victory: Achieve your end goals through conquest, diplomacy or doomsday technologies.
- A Multitude of Game Modes: A deep single-player story campaign alongside random map generation makes for endless replayability. Try new play styles in skirmish mode, and play multiplayer your way - online, hotseat, and asynchronous!