EPOS x ASTON MARTIN COMPETITION T&C's
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This social media contest is run by EPOS Group A/S, CVR-no. 39 82 02 42, Industriparken 27, 2750 Ballerup, Denmark (''EPOS”), in cooperation with business partners GameByte and Aston Martin Cognizant Esports.
By entering the social media contest, you will be bound by these terms and conditions, and you acknowledge that you satisfy all eligibility requirements.
ELIGIBILITY OF PARTICIPANTS
- Participants must be at least 18 years and fluent in English to participate. Employees of EPOS, GameByte, and Aston Martin Cognizant Esports and their relatives are excluded from participation in the social media contest.
- EPOS reserves the right, upon its sole discretion, to exclude participants on valid grounds, such as but not limited to:
- Violation of the rules of the contest;
- manipulation of the technical process or administration of the contest;
- undue conduct; or
- false or misleading statements regarding participation in the contest.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
- There are no requirements for the purchase of any goods or services offered by EPOS and/or any of its affiliates or business partners. Purchase of any such goods or services will not increase the participant’s chances in the contest.
PROCEDURE OF THE CONTEST
- To enter the social media contest, the participant must:
- Like the “[Win an exclusive EPOS x Aston Martin Cognizant Esports x GameByte coaching session]” post shared by GameByte on [@GameByte on Facebook/@GameByte on Instagram/@GameByteHQ on Twitter], and
- Write in comment, why the participant needs a coaching session.
- Two winners will be randomly selected and announced by GameByte via social media on 14.12.2021.
- GameByte will contact the winners via direct messages on the social media platform, where the winners participated, and ask them for contact information to be passed on to EPOS and Aston Martin Cognizant Esports for the purpose of this giveaway.
- The winners have 12 hours to reply to claim the prize. If a winner does not reply to the direct message within 12 hours (or if the winner refuses to provide its contact information), the winner's prize will be forfeited, and GameByte will be entitled to draw and announce another winner.
SOCIAL MEDIA CONTEST PERIOD
- The social media contest will begin on 12.12.2021 [09:00] [AM] GMT and will end on 14.12.2021 [11:59] [AM] GMT.
- There will be two winners in total. Each winner will receive, (i) an exclusive coaching session from a professional esports player or streamer from Aston Martin Cognizant Esports, (ii) an EPOS H6PRO headset, and (iii) EPOS t-shirt and Aston Martin Cognizant cap.
- All prizes must be accepted as awarded and may not be transferred, substituted, or redeemed for cash or otherwise.
- Prizes are offered "as is" with no written, express, or implied warranty.
- The exclusive coaching sessions offered by Aston Martin Cognizant Esports will be streamed online on Lucas’s Twitch channel on 19.12.2021 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM GMT. The Winners will be required to log on and participate in a test stream commencing one (1) hour and fifteen (15) minutes prior to the event.
- Each winner will be required to wear the prized EPOS headset during the stream. Apart from that prized headset which will be provided by EPOS, each winner must use its own equipment when participating in the stream, including PC, controller, pedals and a wheel for PC, webcam etc.
- At EPOS we respect and protect your personal data. You can find our privacy notice with more details on our website www.eposaudio.com including contact details to our Data Privacy Office.
- Each winner agrees that, by participating in the social media contest, each of EPOS, GameByte, and Aston Martin Cognizant Esports may use the winner’s name in any manner and in any medium for its promotional purposes without additional approval or compensation being required, including posting in a winner’s list or on Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter. Also, each winner acknowledges and accepts that the exclusive coaching sessions, which forms part of the overall prize, will be streamed online on Lucas’s Twitch channel on 19.12.2021, and that EPOS, GameByte, and Aston Martin Cognizant Esports may record the stream and use it in any manner for its promotional purposes without additional approval or compensation being required. Each winner will be asked to reconfirm his/her acceptance hereof when claiming the prize. If a winner fails to do so, the winner's prize will be forfeited, and EPOS and GameByte will be entitled to select and announce another winner.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- To the extent permitted by law, EPOS is not responsible for:
- Any incorrect or inaccurate information associated with or utilized in the social media contest;
- technical failures of any kind including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions or disconnections in phone-lines or network, hardware or software;
- unauthorized human intervention in any part of the social media contest;
- technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the social media contest, or
- any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused directly or indirectly, in whole or in part from participants participation in the social media contest.
- EPOS is responsible for prize availability, but not for prize utility or quality or otherwise.
- The reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes, if necessary, are the sole responsibility of the winner.
REVOCATION, TERMINATION AND WITHDRAWAL
- Participants may withdraw from the social media contest at any time. Within reasonable time upon notification, EPOS, GameByte, and Aston Martin Cognizant Esports will delete all data collected from the participant (if any). Participants may declare their withdrawal at any time by removing / deleting their comment from the social media contest post.
- Revocation of the right to use participant’s personal data is possible at any time. However, such revocation will necessarily be followed by the exclusion of the participant from the social media contest.
- EPOS reserves the right without notice or reason, (i) to cancel or end the social media contest at any time (prior to the announcement of the winners), and (ii) to reschedule or cancel the stream of the winners exclusive coaching session.
- The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these terms and conditions will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision of the terms and conditions is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, the other provisions will remain in effect and will be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
- EPOS’ failure to enforce any term of these terms and conditions will not constitute a waiver of that provision.
This social media contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Instagram, Facebook or Twitter.